Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Tuesday 20 July 2010

'myblacksmile' said Goodbye...

...and I think I'm the only Min fangirl in the world who is not so sad about it. XD

WARNING: Major...

Wait, before anything else, I just want to rant for a bit..
Ok. Here goes..
I HATE IT! I HATE THE FACT THAT MY FANGIRLING LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN~!!! Grrr....


W A R N I N G: Major 'fangirl-thinking' ahead!!

and my story needs a timeline. LOL

16 July, Friday:
The story was told by my Lead Agent to me~ At work, my supervisors and manager had a Seniors Meeting and one of thethings they discussed is about the forbidden internet access at work. Well, they are not innocent to not know that their employees are stealing time to access the net. ANd we are also not stupid to deny it, coz most of the time we are always caught in the act.
At the meeting, they mentioned "TWEETING" of some of the agents during work hours. And what made them think is how did the agents opened twitter.com even if it's blocked. No one during the meeting reveal the proxy sites [Thank God]. The manager mentioned a name of the agent whom she saw tweeting during work. Fortunately, it' wasn't my name, unfortunately, manager told everyone it was my friend. Katrina.
My reaction when I heard it: Seriously LMAO. WTF Katrina DOESN'T HAVE A TWITTER and she got caught. LMAO!!!! XD

Poor Katrina. She was blamed by her bestfriends fault [that's me! XD]

My Lead agent told me that I should stop that TWITTER thing before I get caught and receive some serious punishment. So I told her, I will.... even if it breaks my heart. :(

At that moment, I kept on thinking that if I stopped tweeting, it's like stop loving SungMin. [LOL. XD]
But I don't want to be terminated too..
So it was hard.. I'm like torn between two lovers. [LOL]

By the end of the day, I told myself,
I'll tweet if I want to tweet.. come what may~ I don't care if I will get caught. ~_~


17 July, Saturday:
Sungmin tweeted his 'last tweet'.
He was saying that he's happy to had that kind of social ntwrok account and he need to suspend it for the meantime.
He said it's goodbye for now..

I had no idea he tweeted something like that until the next day 18 July...

18 July, Sunday:
While keeping myself busy, I was thinking of reasons why did Min ditch TWITTER. My conclusions:

1. Maybe Sungmin wants to tweet using a much edgy smartphone but he can't coz his current phone is still covered by the telecom contract..

2. Maybe he's enjoying UFO more than twitter.. And it's obvious coz of the reply ELFs received from Sungmin. X(

or 3. [This is my weird thinking] Maybe Sungmin doesn't want me to get caught tweeting at work, that's why he said goodbye.

Hahahahaha....
I was smiling like a crazy person when I tought of that 3rd reason...
LOL.

Summin it up:
I use twitter to talk to Sungmin.
He has been one of my my main reason why I kept my twitter account.
That's why I love tweeting anytime, anywhere of the day even if I know my job is at risk...
I almost got caught Tweeting by my supervisors..
Sungmin decided to suspend his account on twitter...
So now I will never get caught tweeting coz my reason for tweeting is already gone.

Sungmin, u really care for me...
I knew it. XD

Thanks for closing your twitter account, I still have my job..
But still... I will miss your tweets espcially your profile pic. XD


0 comments: