Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 25 July 2010

Sungmin made me cry today but, Charice saved the day


People wanted to kill me right now, I know.
But I can't help not to rant about my life these days.
Please people, GIVE ME BACK MY FANGIRLING LIFE!

Finally, i had my rest day but the internet connection ruined my inet surfing plans. T_T
And it's only now, 3.30am, I have chance to satisfy myself with my netting needs. XD

I hate to accept that I can't be the old 'granny' who is updated with all the things that interests me. Now, I am catching up with everything that I miss bit by bit. And I think it will take a decade to be that updated again.

Bad day: Sungmin made me cry today with this pic:
Donghae tweeted this on their way to China.
I want to kill myself for missing this kind of Min.
I mean, I want to blurt out my emotions the same time Hae tweet this.
But I saw it just now and I hate it.
This is not me.
Ok call me freak, but it's my life. I am a serious SuJu fangirl and I love that profession.
[And now I'm writing and talking like a psycho... X((. LOL]
IDK, but it's killing me. XD


Good day: Charice appeared on SBS Star King again for the 3rd time and I am happy about that. It made me one proud Filipino again and a happy SuJu fangirl again. I've been hoping for a reunion of Hodong, Charice and SuJu esp. Kyuhyun [Yes, Joey, Kyu again. :)] on the said show. Looking back 3 years ago, Charice made a spectacular performance on SK and my idols experienced the super goosebumps they never had before.

I watched few of her performance today for her 3rd guesting on SK. And of course, Charice did not let me and her fans down. She showed Korea and the world once again what a truly performer is. Im happy that she choose to be on that show again coz Star King is one of the big factors that helped her to achieved what she has now.
So way to go Charice~! :)

excess: Sungmin, like what my dongsaeng Sara said, continue to do that manly pose. That's LOVE! :))

pic credit: Donghae's twitter

1 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

LOL!!
unnie...
yea...
kyu again -___-|||
but i still don't get why min made unnie cry???!!! O__O
oh, by the way, who's Charice??