Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Saturday 3 July 2010

FANGIRLING is not a CRIME

That was like ages. It's hard to believe that my last entry was 2months ago. Seriously... What am I??

Geez, I can't be called a blogger then. XD



Anyway, I kind of left a cliffhanger there. Well, to conclude... I mean, what happened after my 'immature' entry....?

I told my friends about that. Of course, I don't want to be unfair to them. I want them to know what I truly feel about the situation. And I was so ashamed of myself. It was so immature of me to react that way. Really..XD

My bestfriend told me that maybe the reason I felt all left out and deprived... Maybe I cannot let go of them. It's hard for me to live life without my friends. I became all possessive and jealous again. Gosh, I hate the fact that I am becoming the highschooler Diane all over again. Yaish...

But what can I do, that's life. Maybe I am supposed to feel that way or my friends won't realize what I am really up to.
However, everything is fine and settled now. And my friends kind of realized that I was the one who is having a BIT of problem all this time... And that is - I FANGIRL TOO MUCH!

I don't know but I never realized that my stress reliever could lead to these. Or maybe I just became so abusive of my fangirling means... IRDK. OR Maybe all I care about is how to satisfy my fangirlng fantasies. Pfftt...

I've almost drowned myself with TWITTER, hoping Sungmin and other SuJu members reply to my tweets especially that SiWon is my FOLLOWER. [my username on twitter is 'grannyDSJH' BTW. :)] Twitter is also one of the reason why I hardly open my other blog accounts [ blogger, tumblr, etc... ] and keep them updated. BUT I must take the I.T. Department in work my MAIN reason why I don't update my blog that much... Geez, they think they'll get rich on forbidding us to use the net. Whatever~~ XD

And after Super Show 2 here in Manila, it's really hard for me to move on and not reminsce all the memories. So if I have time to fangirl, I use it. If my eyes are not yet tired to stare at Sungmin pictures, I just keep on doing it~. XD

I think I overdid being a fangirl. BUT WHAT CAN I DO?!! TO FANGIRL IS MY LIFE! AND FANGIRLING IS MY STRESS RELIEVER!!! I've only had limited time after a work so spare me....


But I must think... Think wisely. Use my time wisely.

OK. I'll teach myself to lessen my addiction, but I cannot promise to everyone that it will just go away. Especially now that SUNGMIN is learning how to.... how to... Show his UBER-HOT BODY!!! Hahahaha.... The most rewarding of all.... XD

" I was born an ELF and die an ELF " [Geez, that was a bit scary quote that I made... But yeah... Whatever]



Oh. yeah. HAPPY to be back here on BLOGGER! Cheers..!

0 comments: