Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 11 July 2010

I miss you.

If my friends were here and started invading my blogging world they will think that I'm a total freak.

Arghhh... I can't help but to feed my eyes with Min photos. They are just to cute to resist. XD.
Like right now.

I love 'NO OTHER' more than any SuJu song ever created. Yes, I do love it because of the meaning, but I love it more coz it made my Sungmin smile like an innocent child again.
Seeing him all smiles every time they perform [No Other] made me feel relieved and in heaven.

Sungmin, never lose that smile again... Thank you..



And oh yeah, by the way.... I miss you. :-/


---------------------------
pic credit: Sungmin Baidu
shared by: MINvasion

3 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

agree with you!
i didn't like this song for the first time i listen..
i mean, i like but not as much as the songs in 3jib...
but then after watching them performed for several times...
it caught me...
it caught my heart...
it was his 'black smile' ...
and i started to love this song, No Other because it brings min back to the old days where he kept smiling non stop...
and he is no longer an emo-prince now....
love how cute he does the no other dance for the interview and EVEN LOVE KBS for focusing on him...
and now that i found, after MBC, both KBS and SBS started to fall in love with our Min as well XD
because you will see the cameraman focus on Min even when he's not singing XD

grannyLEE said...

Hahahaha... Exactly! I love it when they focus him. :)

Sungmin's smile can light up my whole day. It's the best.

But I don't know why... Sometimes seeing Sungmin like that makes me want to cry. ~_~

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

O__O
gosh...
unnie, why you want to cry when he and us are happy like this??