Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Monday 12 July 2010

I love you 'M'

Gosh.. I could've been there and take pictures with him.
But I just let all my chances slipped away.
Silly me. I should have listened to my brother. He really thinks I deserve to have a break so he keeps on pushing me to join my other sis on a vacay. But what did I do....??

I refused..
I thought it was not a good idea.


And now what..??
Here I am and suffering from regrets.


Arggghhhhhh >:(



Gosh! My Unnie is so lucky to meet that kind of creature. ;) Hahaha...
I wish I could post the pics here, but it would be so unfair of me to do it. (But if u ask me to show it to you, well I might do it. XD)
The 'guy' has a life. And I don't want to ruin it. (Ruin...?! LOL)

BUT I REALLY can't stop myself from thinking that I could've met him too.

Oh gosh. Seriously, I should stop now. ~_~

excess:
Min sorry but Michael is a nice catch. And I think I fell in love with him already. XD LMAO!

excess 2:
I can't believe I think like that. Close to being a *cough* p..p..perv *coughs* ROFL.


WHATEVER! But right now all I know is.. my heart's shouting, "I HEART YOU MICHAEL". XD

3 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

who is Michael?? O___O
your friend?

grannyLEE said...

Dongsaeng! Hello.
Oh no. I wish I'd met him. TT__TT
Michael is a Korean tourist whom my sister met in a famous beach here in the Phils. But he is not a typical tourist, he can be considered a god of sexiness. LOL.
When I saw his pic, I forgot about Sungmin. LMAO.

Here's a pic.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8065/img1916kp.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/i/img1918.jpg/

but let me know if u saw it already coz I have to delete it immediately. Hehehehe


Tell me what u think about him. Hehehe XD
[I'm such a two-timer X(]

grannyLEE said...

again:
http://img340.imageshack.us/i/img1916kp.jpg/