Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Saturday 15 May 2010

Are you FRIENDLY?? Then stop it...

I really hate this.

I've posted this phrase in all of my social network accounts and I'm going to shout it in here too.
DON'T BE TOO FRIENDLY, YOU'LL LOSE YOUR REAL FRIENDS.

I know that I've reacted way too much about that effin' post [my friend posted on her FB wall]. IDK but I just couldn't accept it... to the point that I almost lost my composure.

For some people, it may be shallow, but dude it striked me.

Hate to put it in a way that I am the one who will act all immaturely about this, but if we'll look back to yesterweeks, I think I was the 'victim' of one's insensitivity.

I tried to hold myself back and tried to understand my friend [whom I look up to coz she's my mentor too]. I never put on a frown face nor negative reactions about her comments to me -- that I'm WAY TOO FRIENDLY already.
I know she's just concerned that I may have put a 100% trust to a new friends that I made. I know she's a bit worried that I may give my trust to a wrong person. Well, thanks to her. Really... But everytime she sees me fooling and having a good time with my new found buddies she'll tell me that I wouldn't want to hang out with THEM anymore.

It was weird coz it feels like deprivation. IT's like....I was having a good chat with these new people and then there.. your old friend making a fuss about it. I mean come on, you guys are my original friends, no one could ever take your place in me. I just want to explore a new side of me that's why I want to hang out or talk to new set of people. Well, yeah, most of the time I only talk about my fandom with my new friends, but still come on... What's the big deal.

I know it's immature to bring that kind of issue in my rant. For a mature person, that kind of thing shouldn't be taken seriously. But I cannot avoid it now that I found out that the bunch of people who once deprived me from my happiness had a great dinner together without ME.

It may sound pretty childish, I know, but it sounds selfish to me.

Again I hate to think about it but it feels like.. you guys can be happy together, while I cannot!!What went wrong~

Is being friendly a wrong thing?? My mom never told me about it. Sorry...

To my friends, Thanks so much for the concern, but I know how the world works and I know whom I should trust. Don't you worry about me. But I just want you to know that it hurts me a lot everytime you tell me that I don't want to hang out with you guys anymore. But it hurts more to know that you can be happy without me.


Is this fate's revenge?? Well if yes, it hurts. It really does.

0 comments: