Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Monday 5 October 2009

Life must go on

Last 26th of September has been so memorable not only to me but also to my fellow Filipinos.I experienced the catastrophe which I never experienced since I was born.

Friday night, 25th Sep. 2009. Philippines experienced non stop rain. As per weather broadcast Manila will be affected by typhoon Ketsana [Ondoy]. They raised signal no.1 within the city.

Rain continued until 26th of September. Like what I emailed to zaty~

..Non stop rain since Friday night. And Saturday, the water reached our house which never happened eversince we lived there [in our house].. For 3hours we were trying to remove the water that entered the house. After that, electricity went off. Total BLACKOUT. Phones were grounded too. And still the rain hasn't stop. And we were worried to death because the magnae of the family is still out because she went to school that morning. And she doesn't have any cellphone with her.. We don't know how to contact her.. We have no idea if she's at school safe or what..She went to school 7:00am of Saturday, she got home 6:00am of Sunday, the next day. @_@. who wouldn't worry, right? Thank GOD she's safe.

Sunday 27th Sep.- still NO electricity. All of our mobile phones were battery drained. People are started panic-buying foods, candles, batteries and other stuffs w/c they can use during calamities. By that time we still have no idea what were happening outside. We're so clueless if it's only our neighborhood that got affected by the typhoon.

The elctricity resumed at the evening.We watched news and tried to catch up on what's happening outside.It was then I felt how THANKFUL I AM TO GOD that I am still alive and with my family.

After the rain had stopped, I thought I was the unfortunate person in the world coz my phone can't capture any signal from its network and I thought it was the end of me when I found out that we got no internet connection...

But that was nothing compared to my fellowmen who really lost their homes and their loved ones because of the typhoon.

















The weekend that I had was really a nightmare not only to me but to the whole nation. But despite all of these, it still nice to see my fellowmen helping each other. Times like these, real heroes are discovered, kind hearts are formed.

Now I feel more prouder when I think that I belong to a Christian country, we may lost material things, lost our houses, lose our loved ones but it was still our faith that helped us all throughout.

Filipinos will never gave up. God will never gave us challenges and tests that we cannot solve..

To all the people who helped my fellowmen after this disaster, people who donate money, clothes, foods, water and more importantly PRAYERS, thank you very much.

To my Malaysian dongsaengs: ZATY and KANGAROO, sorry if u made u guys worried about me. My family and I are fine. Thanks so much for the prayers. Zaty, Unnie is fine don't worry. Miss u. ^^. Thank you and thanks to your Allah. Kangaroo, i miss u a lot. Here I am again. Missed changing comments with you. ^^ To the two of you, i am sooo touched when I saw u guys posting comments looking for me. XD Love you both~

LIFE MUST GO ON.
FIGHTING~~!!!!

But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.
Psalm 9:18

3 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

you are backkk T.T
finally...
i thought you disappear and will never come back anymore...
dont dump me this dongsaeng T.T
really thanks God that you still can continue to live in your house...

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

i should make more gif to share with you then...
so you will not feel that down... T.T
yeaaa didnt post for a long time and once you post, is so sad...
you should hurry and make a happier one...

grannyLEE said...

Really? U'll make more GIFs for me..? YIPEE~~~!! Thanks. ^^

Of course, I WON't DUMP U GUYS. I love you dongsaengs~~ <3 *chessy~~*

Yeah. We're fine now, continuing our life~~

Yeah. I'll make a happier post soon. ^^