Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Friday 9 October 2009

grannyLEE 'The RECORDING ARTIST' --jjang~!

Yesterday's activity was new to me and I never thought that to be a 'recording' artist is quite tiring.
AND also... I never thought that my life will never be the same again~~ hihihihihi


My day started with me being late AGAIN[uhmmm~not new]. After that all I know is that I'll be answering crappy calls the whole day but suddenly a person whom I don't talk to that much approached me. She said that she had to pull me out from my boring life and start doing something new. For a moment someone stopped me..
But then another person went to me again and told me to grab the oppurtuniy to shine and be a "recording star". *wink ^^. And so I did..


She told me to proceed on to another room and look for Mr.Pinch-y guy. And then I went there, and he handed me a piece of paper. He told me to give him a sample on how am I going to deliver those lines written on that paper. At that very moment, I was like "WTH is this...? Is Mr.Pinchy guy my manager?". I read his expressions, and it says, "Yes. Iam.."
... And so be it~ XD


We headed to the... "recording studio"*. And from there my new life started~
For a whole day I was trying to perfect my "recording" while My manager is there with me. Well, i should say that my manager is really flexible. He's like Microsoft Windows, really MULTI-TASKING~ XD. He's the manager who also facilitates the recording gadgets and sometimes 'composer' too. Really wow~


After millions of attempts, my managaer and I were confident that my 'album' is gonna be a hit and can turn Platinum~ XD.
We've really worked hard for these...^^.


After we finished recording, he send allof the copies to Mr.Producer. The final decision lays on him.
AND now my manger and I had both our fingers crossed that Mr.Producer will like it and not demand for any revisions.


So now I am full of anticipation.~~ XD

PLEASE watch out for my 'album'
I dedicate it to my friends esp. to ELFs. Zaty, goddess.athena. aWww~~!!!
hehehehe.
ESP. to KaNGaRoo, yeah~. [Im teaching myself to type ur name the way u want it to be. Hehehe. ^^. Is it correct? Small and big letters. XD]. Thanks for being soo worried about me. You mentioned me again on ur latest post. NO~!I won't die.. I haven't met our PINK PRINCE yet. XD. Of course. changing comments is OUR LIFE. ^_^. Ei, but don't forget your promise. SUNGMIN GIFs. hehehe.. LOve u all.


PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR MY DIGITAL SINGLE, ALBUM.. FAN MEETING. XD

6 comments:

Zaty Khan said...

unnie! is it true?! u will bcome an artist?! uwahH!! i want to hear you sings!!!!

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

hahahhaa you dont have to follow...
sounds so pitiful...
just copy and paste LOL!!!
or else then just type in the way you want...
is actually easy though if you wanna learn...
the consonant will be capital while the vowel is small letter... ^^

and finally you updated your post...
although i dont know what kind of recording is that...
but still...anticipating XD
because im wondering what is that hahahahaha...

miss you XD muackss and i will make the gifs as fast as possible...
is just that i dont know which to make since there is a lot of videos i like hahahahha

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

LOL wanna join??
come then...
arghhhhh but i think you dont understand what im telling over there... XD
since is quite ...
quite....
Malaysian-language XD

grannyLEE said...

@Zaty: Hahaha..XD I don't know if this is the right time to reveal it.. But.. I.. waaah~~ Hahaha. It's a surprise. Don't worry i'll post updates about it. XD. LIL' HINT: I don't know how to sing. *wink~*

@KaNGaRoo: It's ok. Ur name is growing on me~Im really used to it.^^. LOL. I think u already know what kind of recording I made.Hehehe... Coz ure not that convinced that Im gonna be a singer. XD. Hehehe..
GIFs~ wOot~ wOot~!<3

Hahaha. Really, I can join? COOL~!
It seems really fun hanging out with u and ur friends~

grannyLEE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

hahahahaha i knew?? hmmm is not singing??then what will it be??

arghhh this girl...
kept chasing me for the gifs hahahahaha
im trying my best to ask the people on youtube how they make the gif using photoshop because it looks a lot clearer... but non of them reply me T___T

hahahhaa sure is funny...
because we are always mad XD
and laugh like mad with no reason...
uh hum...only me...only me who always laugh without any reason hahahahahaha