Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Stephen Gately, May you Rest in Peace.

"I never thought that dreams came true.
But you showed me that they do.
You know that I learn something new.
Everyday I love you..."
Stephen's line from their song "Everyday I love you"

Stephen Gately, member of legendary Irish boyband BOYZONE, died at the age of 33. He was found dead in his apartment in Majorca, Spain last 10 October. Reports said that he gone out for drinks the night of the 9th, returned to his place, fell asleep and never woke up.
Irish music industry lost a great talent, Boyzone lost a not just a member but a brother and I lost an idol... just like that.

I found out about the horrible news yesterday. I was in the middle of a conversation with a passenger after I put my pax to hold the line, Katrina broke the news. And really I got distracted when I return to my caller. I was completely devastated~
Kat asked me why I reacted that way. She had no idea how I HEART BOYZONE so much esp. Ronan and STEPHEN. She said if she knew that I liked them a lot she could've break the news when I am calm and not doing anything~

I was a big FAN of Boyzone ever since they existed. Eventough I always tell the people around me that my music is REALLY Alternative Rock/Pop, I can't deny to myself that Boyzone songs are into my system. I've known them since 6th grade[elementary]. I became a fan and it continued until Highschool. I memorized all of their songs and as far as I can remember, me and my younger sisters had fun kissing the T.V. screen everytime Ronan and Stephen will appear. [I know... It's soooo fangirly~ XD]

But I hated Stephen for a moment when he revealed that he is gay.
I hate it when boybands became a hot topic if one of their members came out of their closets..@_@. And who wouldn't~~ I had a crush on him~
But who am I to hate him, he's happy with that~

I am so sad for Boyzone and their other fans. Stephen is a big loss to them~
But at least his time here on earth was enough to entertain us with his music, his songs.. everything~ Enough to inspire us all..

Stephen, wherever u are, may you rest in peace.

Stephen Gately, 1976-2009




Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
Psalms 116:15

3 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

i wondering that when MJ died did you said something like that for him hahahahha

you seems to be really busy??

grannyLEE said...

Oh. No. I didn't made any post when MJ died. I kept my sadness to myself~LOL.
Maybe because 99.9% of the population of the world liked MJ. So it's understood that everybody was sad about his loss. Unlike Stephen.. He's famous but he doesn't have the same amount of fans like MJ has~
Waaah.. Im just sooooo affected that Stephen is already dead.. T_T. Sorry~

Busy. Kind of~ XD. Today was my only free time~
Pfff...~~ I don't know what Im saying~... Spare me.

{i have to make another happier post again~quick~}

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

i saw the newspaper today about Stephen too...
is like...he is drunk and suffocated himself by dropping his face onto the couch?
you like Stephen so so much until got affected hahahaha ...

but you you you..
you havent tell me what recording is that T____T

MinYoung...
you mean sooyoung and Minnie???
SNSD just makes me faint because i hardly tell out who is who...
besides Tiffany ...
i only know Tiffany because of Oppa Band hahahaha...
i cant recognize their faces because is like...they looks similar... -___-|||

uhm...arrasoo...
will try my best to force myself study XD