Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Thursday 15 October 2009

Happy Birthday DONGHAE

16 DAYS BEFORE I WAS BORN, God decided to create something special. A special creature, a human being that can be called FISH.
This human FISH will possess great characteristics. A handsome human FISHY who can dance, sing, act, play instruments and can make girl scream their lungs out~ XD
More importantly this FISHY will complete the largest boyband in the world 19 years from now~ [whew~! That's math.. XD]
*Poof~* And then LEE DONGHAE was born. ^^


It's been only [less than] a year since I became a fan of Super Junior. Less than a year is enough to know and explore each members talents and personalities.



Eventough I used to be .. [WARNING: Fangirl ahead] used to be SiWon's wife and now I am currently SungMin's other half. [whahaha~ spare me.], I see DONGHAE as one of the outstanding members. It's like there are no reasons on not liking Fishy~
I change my SuJu list once in a while but DONGHAE remains on his same spot.
[hahaha... Fishy cannot take the 1st spot coz that's for Minnie already.]



I hope Twin Brother~ [oh... I wanna call Donghae Twin Brother coz he's 16days older than me, born on October, on 1986, what more can u get? Plus, my sister told me that I act like Fishy~ (parang kiti-kiti hehehehe)... Whatever~ Just let me do my thing~ Hihihih]
..I hope Twin Bro FISHY will have good health, more projects and be with Super Junior forever. ^^



A year again had pass and our own FISHY didn't fail to entertain us..

Cheers to our birthday boy LEE DONGHAE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we hope you'll have more birthdays to come~
SARANGHAEYO, DONGHAE~!



ALSO:
HAPPY 1st B-day to my godson JARED~! Wooohoo~!!!
JARED, Be a good boy always. Stay cute.^^

GOD BLESS to our Birthday boys~ <3

1 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

omo...
today is donghae's birthday already...
i didnt know that...
out of so many members, i only knew Minnie's...
you can see that i am super biased XD
and when did you became donghae's twin brother hahahaha is 16 days not the same day nor one day after > <
and you know what...
my word verification right now is "fishe"
coincidence...

oh yea, i've done 2 gif...
you can grab it here :
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4156/starking2.gif
and also here :
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3816/starking32.gif

currently still doing the others...
but the quality is really sucks T.T
wondering why too...