Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Don't blame me....

Yes. It's not my fault why my entry below is like that.

I don't know but maybe blogger screwed up my entry. [ Hahaha.. XD ]

It's so hard to post a long entry.. Long entry with pictures~..

Yaish~ I even want to delete it. But no. It's my August memories~~

Just please be impatient on reading my post below.

I'll try to fix it if I have some time.

Thanks~ ^^

[Sorry blogger, if I blamed you... :-/ ]

PS.
SuJu fandomness ahead~~ XD

[ Edited: *sigh~~. problem. already fixed~!]

5 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

wrote about you in my latest post...hahahahaha remember to read... and nice blog that you have...unlike mine -__-||| so "plain" > <

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

omo...how come you can understand a lil mandarin??
you learned??
or you were mixed?? hahaha

arghh i leave comment in one of the M-INvasion post...
but i guess you didn't get to see it...

hahaha i didnt post everyday actually...
but i do post everyday formerly...
not now anymore...
because i found that i got nothing to talk about besides Minnie and my one and only "blog visitor" don't likes to hear about him...
(im wondering why she is always like that... she hate whatever i love... and also i hate whatever she love hahahaha!)

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

hahahahaha yea... -___-|||
you seems to be busy that you dont have time to save minnie's pic at M-INvasion??
and wow...
i was like O.O to see you reply this fast...

oh...such a waste...
you should have remember all that hahahaha...
because is really hard to learn...
i see quite a lot of them complaining that mandarin is hard to learn...

hahahahaha i know this...
but then i will lost another visitor if i kept talking about Min -___-|||

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

Omo...really??
no wonder...
i was wondering why didn't i see your comment at anywhere...
luckily you are alright...
so is your house ok right now?
or is collapse ? > <


no...
it didn't attack my country...

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

hey....
where you went again T.T
are you alright???
hope that you are alright...
haizzz...