Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Tuesday 1 September 2009

I am bored again~

If you feel bored, what do you do??

????

Me.. I don't know~~

Anything...

Thank God I found these Q&As. At least I could do somehting with my time.
I got these from Jennytutskiputs... hehehe. From her Facebook account..

Let us now turn boredom to getting to know me moment.. XD

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
*Yes. My big bro's classmate (during his kinder years), her name is Diane. My sister likes the sound of her name so I became the victim of her experiment~

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
*2 nights ago. When I am not feeling better.. T__T

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
*Yes. But sometimes no.. I only like it when people envy my handwriting~

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
* Pork, beef... chicken

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
*None (At the moment) @__@. I would like to have one (with Danhobak prince ^__*)
[*zaty knows who's Danhobak~]


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
* Yes..?? I just use my friends as my reference.. ^_^

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
*Often.. These days~~ (only to passengers~)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?..
*Of course. I'm a human being..


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
*Yes. Sounds fun~~ ^_^


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
*Oats and Corn-flakes


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
*Only when it's new. XD

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
*Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate..

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
*Attitude

15. BLACK OR WHITE?
*Urghhh~~ So hard. ^^. Ok... White~ ^_^


16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
*Same as Jenny R., My hair.. Hehehe

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
*My grandmother. MAMA,T__T

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
*Yes. Hihihihi

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
*Pants- Jeans... Shoes- Wohoo.. My new shoes. Chuck Taylor Converse Black ~~ XD

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
*Who am I by Casting Crowns ^^

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
*Blue. ^^

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
*The cologne that I'm wearing now; fresh-from-the-shower smell; McDo fries and sauted garlic. ^^

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
*Passenger double-checking if his reservation had gone through or not. His name is Mr.Edwin. ^^

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
* I just copied it to Jenny R.'s FB page.. and yes, I like her.. ^_^

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
* Boxing. Woohooo~~


27. HAIR COLOR?
*Black


28. EYE COLOR?
*Dark Brown


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
*Yes.


30. FAVORITE FOOD?
*French Fries and chocolates; Kare-kare~~ Yummy~!


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
*Happy ending. <3


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
* @ Movie house: Confessions of a Shopaholic [ hahaha... tagal na~! XD]
@ Home: A Walk to Remember


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
*Blue ^^


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
*Winter. I want to experience winter..

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
*Hahaha... BOTH~! <3


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
* ????


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
*????? [again~! XD]


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
*Hahaha.. I stopped reading Nicholas Sparks 'The Choice'. {hehehe mam. Em, aawayin na nama n akoXD} Coz I'm so hooked on reading SuJu fanfictions now~~ XD MinYoung~ <3


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
*None. Don't have a mouse pad here. =P


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
*Evening News


42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
*Christian songs, Alternative, Classic, K-Pop, Chinese pop and Instrumentals~~


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
* Beatles~


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
*Corregidor... [hahaha ang lapit~~!]


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
* hihihihihi~~ @_@. Haven't discovered it... yet~


46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
*Pasig City, Philippines~!! MABUHAY!!!


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
*Friends, cousins all in my contacts~ ^^

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
* I'm Still Single.. Super Single...

0 comments: