Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 6 September 2009

Last Month...

Last month was ....

I don't know how to say it...
I just want to make a recap of what had happened to me last August.
In pix~... weeeeeeeeeeee~~~


Jade had a school project. Design ur eggs. LOL
Ya.. She is already in college but her project is So elementary. XD

But of course since she's a SuJu fan and a Teuki biased, she took the chance to be creative and to show how she really likes Teuki. She then designed one of her eggs and came up with this~


The TEUKI Chibi Egg ^^


Actually, it's my other dongsaeng May who made that. Hehehe ^^. Cute isn't it??
Don't know what grade my sister received after she hand the project to their prof. But she became popular in class, that's for sure. XD



YeSung celebrated his 26th Birthday last 24th of August.
It was soo cute seeing the guys celebrating the birthday of their brother. *tears of joy~~ T_T* LOL




And yeah, they maybe celebrating YeNeung's birthday in their place..

But this is what we were doing at home during that time.. ~~




CELEBRATING it too over Ice cream sticks~~ XD

Hahaha... Sweet/Cold treats from SoNaMoo Korean grocery. ^^ Yumm~~

Unnie arrived 15minutes before midnight of YeSung's birthday. Unnie was never late on SuJu's birthdays celebrations~~ Hahaha... I got the Coffee flavored one while the others are enjoying the Cookies n' Cream ^^.





Mass-da~! =P




My favorite. The highlight of my August is this:



SORRY, SORRY Tokpokki ^^

It's my first time to eat those. Spicy Rice Cakes~ Hehehehe..

Unnie bought the ingredients [again] @ Sonamoo grocery. And she was also the one who cooked it.. For a first timer, she's already a Pro~! ^^

Here are the ingredients:

1. Rice cakes




2. Fish cakes [ I call it mini pizza because it is sliced like pizza. XD];
3. Ramen



4. And of course, Chili sauce. @_@





















THE FINISHED PRODUCT:

Yum~~





Unnie really paterned it to the Rice cakes this guys have made~~



Kyuhyun and Sungmin's Love's Family



Sungmin's specialty. TtokBokki with cheese

WaaAh..... That's why I want to taste Tokbukki because of that show. XD


CRITIC: It's very unique. It's soo yummy.
And soooo spicy~ T__T. My tongue is not gifted when it comes to spicy food. I easily give up when my mouth is already in pain coz of the spiciness. But i enjoyed it~~ Thanks Unnie. ^^

Yummy~~~






0 comments: