Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Fantastic! Elastic! :) Pt.1

Finally..
At last, I'm back again.
And I'm ready to share my Shining, shimmering, splendid week [actually this isn't week ago, but decades ago. @_@. I'm so late making entries~~ spare me.]

But first to my Zaty dongsaeng.. yeah. I think u should prepare the guns coz I don't know if u could handle what had happen to me.. *cough*Key*cough*. :)

note.

Alternative titles for this entry are:

-60th Philippines-Korea Friendship Festival
-Next Level K-Pop Adventure
-A Full time ELF, part time SHAWOL
or
-How grannyLEE cheated Lee SUNGMIN? [yeah.. right. I can hear my sibs agreeing to this~].

Ok. Shoot.

[warning: Novel ahead. *_*]

Remember my 2 entries ago~
I was so down and broken when I found out that I am sooo unlucky not to see SHINee performing live. I wasn't a big fan of them and I haven't memorized any of their songs. BUT seeing them in person, seeing a K-pop artist in person is what a K-pop fangirl would always dream of. So I don't want to miss this kind of thing. Considering also that SHINee is the first K-pop Idol group to perform in my homeland, so definetly shouldn't miss~

Day before the big event, I was silently finding ways how to get tickets. I surf and surf the web to death, searching for some possibilities. I send millions of insisting mails to the event organizers if they can give me extra tickets, but I always get a response that.. NO! No Tickets... Already Gone... Tickets was given back to Arirang.. and so on and so forth. I find myself hopeless, don't want to persue anymore. Just let it slip~ Just like that. But Suddenly... while I was eating my lunch @ our office pantry, goddessAthena ran to me and loudly delivered a good news. [Yeah, she shouted it~ LOL]. Her K-pop Chingu Yayo-ssi has an extra ticket and she's willing to give it to ME.
WAAAAHHAHAHAAH~!!! I was like in heaven knowing that it's sure that I will see them~. SHINING, SHIMERING, SPLENDID!
goddessAthena, u are truly a goddess. *wink* Komawo to u and your friend. ^^

Day of the event, an unexpected thing happen. MY BOSS did not allow me to take a leave from work. TT_TT. Ok I don't want to explain it. To make it short, I had to use my bone illness just to get myself out from the office. [And I hope God won't punish me T_T].

Finally, I arrived at the venue~
OMG!! Fangirls, fanboys are evrywhere [with their fanmoms]. I mean, I haven't been to any concert lately so Im kind of shocked [The last performers I see live are HILLSONG Church AU, and it's a worship night.. so Culture shock. XD] ...And most of them are ofcourse wearing their Blue SHAWOL shirts.

But what really suprises me are the teens who [sorry, if Im gonna used this term...] were TRYING HARD to look like Koreans.@_@ Ok, the SHINee Trend is fine, I can handle it. Bright colored shoes and bright colored shirts, it's ok. BUT why would you wear winter boots and knitted sweater IN A TROPICAL COUNTRY!!!!!!!! COME ON~! Think of something else to do to show how you adore Korean culture... eat Kimchi will waiting for the gates to open, that'd be cool~ :)
OK. Back to the real story...
Like what I said teens are evrywhere BUT I didn't expect that most of the teens who are in the line are the people who doesn't have tickets. And 2 of them are my sisters..

My Unnie and dongsaeng decided to try their luck to have tickets on the day itself. And it was like 20-80% chances of having tickets. Im so bothered about it coz the 2 of them likes SHINee more than me~ T_T

Minutes, hours had passed and yet SHAWOLs who doesn't have tickets kept on coming. And geez I started to feel sorry for them. [Including my sisters~]

The doors had opened and excitement among the fans invaded the whole venue.
We, me, goddessAthena and 2 other friends, are Balcony ticket holders. And Balcony is on the 3rd floor. I can imagine at that time how SHINee would be sooo small in my eyes, but it's ok. ^^
We went in the building, up to the 3rd floor and went in the hall.

OMG again~! Once I set my foot in the hall how I really wanted to step back. :) Bcoz the screams of fangirls, fanboys, fanmoms can nearly kill a person. XD
Yes. I do scream but it's my first time to hear something like that. I thought CCP will be destroyed coz the place is not used to it, plus it's a scared place for musicals, cultural events, silent kind of entertainment... So CCP and me are shocked.XD. BUT yeah, loud screams are one hell of excitement!!!!HAHAHAHA...

The show hasn't start yet but they were screaming over the K-pop vids that are playing on the big screen. It was a BIG BANG vid that was playing when my friends went in. Fans are not just singing along with the vid but they were singing using FANCHANTS as if they were on SBS Inkigayo or KBS Music Bank. I must say, Filipinos are truly into HALYU WAVE~ ^_^
That time I was still bothered by my 2sisters coz I know they are still outside.

I went out again to look for them and told myself~ come what may~~~. But me being worried became twice when I cannot find them among the frustrated fans. Soooo worried.. I wanted to go home~ Suddenly my Unnie texted me, "Diane, get in.. we're already inside. Jade[my younger sis] is at the Balcony-4th flr. And I'm at the 1st floor."

I was relieved, only for half a sec. Coz it changed to being envious~ LOL.

Who wouldn't feel envy of my big sis. The person who went to the venue WITHOUT an assurance of having a ticket is NOW AT THE 1ST FLOOR~! She could've even catch bits of Shinee's perspiration during the show. SOOOO damn lucky~ {Zaty, can u imagine now my unnie's fancam?? XD]

I went back and focused on the show...

[.. to be continued....]


to zaty: hold back those guns. LOL. waaah... u're gonna be crazy if I show u the pics.
to KaNGaRoo: Can you figure out now who is Sungmin's dongsaeng I am talking about~??
Both of you: Jinjja bogoshipoyo~ T_T

8 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

unnie ar...
i already talk about SHINee in the comments i leave in your previous post > <
unnie is so busy even not free to read my comments...
aishhhh

grannyLEE said...

Oh yeah..
Actually I do noticed that. Hehehe...
But I was thinking if u could really figure out who I'm eyeing in SHINee.
LOL. HINT: We really do have lot of things [not just something] in common~ ;-)
You were right about me being busy~
Hate it...

Zaty Khan said...

unnie yaa~~ i'm actually crying of jealousy right now...
if u shows me the pic i'll defenitly kill you with all weapon this world have!!!
uwahh!!! did u get me an autograph ;) lol

grannyLEE said...

@ Zaty: Dongsaeng~ Hahaha... OMG! Im scared right now. U're that willing to get me killed. LOL.
Im gonna post it now.. Hihihihi..
Autograph? No. Mianhe.How I wish I could get one too for myself. :)
But I saw them closer like............. CLOSE~?!

Zaty Khan said...

close?? did u take pics with them???!!!! >.<

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

yeaaaaaa....
i really couldn't...
yah!! i remember!!! is Key!!!
because you leave comment in the video of golden disk award about MJ tribute and you said you are screaming over Key when Min is singing...
aishhhh this unnie > <

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

hahahahaha...
why not???
so that i can watch our new Sorry Sorry- Answer with this LCD XD

-___-|||
why nottttttt
why it isn't good huh, unnie???!!
unnie shouldnt be despising on yaoiiiiiiiii
yea, is funny, i think is more like excited that i cant bear to not laugh LOL!!!
aishh im like this when i get excited, no matter what "type" of fics...
a fic??one only???
i think im chasing more than 10 right now,
just waiting for them to update hehehehehe
unnie~~ again screaming over Key even in dongsaeng's page > <
seeeeee ~~!! i knew you like Key
> <
but is really obvious hahahaha

Zaty Khan said...

really KEY?! oh no unnie! dont take my KEY!<3 lol xD