Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Monday 30 November 2009

And I'm back again... This time.. SUCCEEDED

Miracle happens in times of hopelessness.. XD



OMG!!! + fangirl squeal. @_@

goddessAthena found a way to take my fangirling beliefs to the next level.
She got me a ticket to see SHINee performing LIVE. Thanks to her friend, Yayo-ssi, for giving me their extra ticket. Nomu saranghae. You guys rock~! XD


When goddessAthena broke the good news, I was smiling like crazy. From ear to ear. ^^


Somethig like this:

[Yeah. I had to use Teuki again for my blog's uniformity. LOL]

i'll be back and post the timeline of my fantasy with Shinee. ♥

[Oh. I can hear SungMin banging his head on the wall. To Sungmin: Don't worry baby, u're still my No.1, even if you consider Hyaku ur no.1. XD]

2 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

harrrr???
cheating him???
who??
who do you crazy over now??
his dongsaengs?
he has lots of dongsaengs > <
luckily im a loyal one LOL > <
unnie shouldnt teach me the wrong thing aeee~~~
unnie should be my role model > <

i dont know..
maybe because of my resolution..
im using 1024x768,
i guess you are using bigger one...

is ok...
maybe i just continue to use the "post comment" to talk with you > <


ok...
after reading your latest post...
now i know...
it must be taemin?
or jonghyun?
this girl,
must be singing "sorry sorry" right now LOL!!!
you betrayed Min!! > <
your new song :
"sorry sorry sorry sorry~~~
i've betray suju's sungmin~~~ shinee shinee shinee shinee~~~~
i love shinee's ring ding dong~~~"

Zaty Khan said...

unnie ah~!! why u always make me wanna to kill you xD...

it may be dangerous now for you to come to malaysia coz i'll be preparing guns to kill you...muahahaha!!!

haha just kidding... :)
anyway, you'll be going to SHINee's concert??

omg! you always get lucky!!
huhu...could you get me am autograph of them? or kidnapped and post Key all the way to Malaysia for me >.< lol...hahaha...