Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Friday 20 November 2009

Finally I'm back .... frustrated!

First of all..
Hi to everybody..
Hi to my friends..
Esp. to my Malaysian dongsaengs Zaty and KaNGaRoo~
I missed you guys soooooo much~!! *mwah~mwah~~*


I missed blogging XD

But I hate the fact that I returned to my normal fangirling life frustrated.


Waaah~~!!! I want to see SHINee in person!!!!!

Yah. I'm not a Shinee fan. But since I love K-pop I shouldn't let this slip.
Plus Shinee are SuJu's hoobaes~


Huhuhuhu~~~ goddessAthena is so lucky, she already has a Confirmed ticket. [Wow! Parang booking lang ah~ LOL].
I've never been lucky in promos, raffles... etc..etc..
I don't know but I am sooo sad right now~
And I'm crying like him~~


I have to make a way~
TT__TT



FYI:
SHINee will be performing for Philippine-Korea Friendship Festival on 27th Novemeber 2009. The Free [take note... IT'S FREE!!!!] K-Pop concert will be held at Cultural Center of the Philippines [Manila].




excess:
Sorry goddessAthena, I had to use Teuki's photo. I am supposed to use a crying Sungmin's pic but since Min doesn't cry that much [and it's sooo hard to find one... XD], I just used ur hubby's crying moment. The way he cried there is similar to what I feel now. [malungkot na malungkot lang.. hahaha]


LOL







1 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

unnie arrr...
you havent read my email yet???
i said i couldnt see your chatbox T_T
because my monitor is the old type one,
which is "4:3", not "16:9" T___T
and the chatbox is "out of " my screen > <
how am i going to reply you T_____T