Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Post-Birthday Entry pt1 "I love MIN, I hate MIN" XD

I just turned 23 three days ago.. [LOL. I know Im getting old but yeah... whatever, Sungmin and I are now both 23.... hahahah just something to connect]. Oh. Yes. Sungmin. It's not his birthday last 31st but he stole the scene on my little celebration. BUT the way he stole it is one of the best thing in the world. ^^


My sisters surprised me with a.... uhmmmm.... [I cannot post the pic today, next week maybe..] a sungmin-fangirl-would-really-love present. Everytime I look at it I smile like michyeo.! Hehehehe
Waaaah~! I was really indulging myself on that present until 1st Nov around 1100am.


Nov 1, I was @ work, tried to open youtube using a proxy site, i don't know if I am fortunate that it worked. @_@

I typed Sungmin on the search box and sort out the new uploaded videos of Min.
The first vid to pop out the screen is his CF for his dad's company.
I must say Min doesn't look like a SuJu member there, he looks like the CEO of SendBill. ^_*
I searched for more latest videos... and I found what I've been looking for a long time....

I clicked the vid. Wait for it to load.. And watch it without pausing.


It's an 8 seconds vid of Min
BUT enough to make me feel in pain..

How can he betray me..[Oh im such hi-level fangirl. XD].

Actually, I was anticipating the 'scene', so I practiced what my reaction should be..

BUT it feels different after u see it~


Sungmin lovers out there, esp. Zaty and KaNGaRoo, have u guys seen the clip of..

KISSING SCENE of eu ri SUNGMIN in his musical AKILLA??


T__TMy first reaction is a like bleh~

No reaction.

I was like... 'Oh. So that was the kissing scene... OK.'

But time after time it occurs to me how painful it was..


SUNGMIN KISSED A GIRL WHO IS NOT ME!!!


[hahahaha... Im really crazy now. Nomu MICHYEO~~!]


Sungmin, why right after my b-day??
Why?
My week is ruined.. oh~~

[Hahahaha.. OverReacting... ]
Now my sisters are not stopping from teasing me~.

Every night, unnie will make fun of me.

"Waaaah~! How pitiful~~ Sungmin is not loyal to you.."

They always attack me with those teasings and all.....



Question:
May I hate you SUNGMIN for a moment??




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. I just can't seem to move on. Im acting like Sungmin is really MINE..
Well, yeah... HE is MINE.[Im sensing that my two malaysian dongsaengs will bash me to death after reading these.... LOL. Spare me Zaty and KaNGaRoo, I just had my birthday~ ^__^]


5 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

oppsss...
Unnie didnt tell me that it was your birthday...
im so sorry for wishing you late...
happy belated birthday, Unnie!!!

LOL yea yea,
Minnie looks like CEO or manager there...
he looks hot with that hairstyle XD
so that CF is for his dad's company??

unnie even practise on you reaction of Minnie's kissing scene > <
i think i will scream like hell hahahaha...
it must be hot...
XD sorry im a little different from the other fans hahahah...

unnie ar, dont be so sad about that...
Minnie actually said this before Akilla start in his diary...
he said there will be skinship with the girl and ask his fans to not take it too serious...

hahahaha i wont bash you lar, Unnie, dont worry XD
oh oh ohhhhh...
using your birthday to run from us??hahahahaha


i miss you too, Unnie!!!

LOL im always haunted...
my entries almost all were emo...

what so cool about it -__-||
is more like isolated ar, Unnie...
haiz, doubt that you wont understand...
but still thanks a lot for your concern T____T

and you can see,
non of them leave a simple 'yes' or "neh" in either tagboard or here...
only Unnie did T.T

havent yet...
i was so curious because i heard them talking about it in forum...
so that was real??!!!
but there isnt any pic of the kissing scene of Min with that girl...
but i saw him kiss the guy on his forehead...

LOL unnie ar,
your chinese improved hahahahaha
saranghae, unnie!! > <

miss you too, unnie...

grannyLEE said...

Thanks.
It ok that u greet me late.
better late than never. ^^

Yeah. That's fir his dad's company.
I think one day Sungmin will inherit that company from his father~ ^^

LOL. Practice my reactions~~
Not really. Hehehe..
I just put that to make my entry interesting.
yeah, i kind of hated it @ first. BUT of course, it's a musical, and he's the main lead so... antcipate that there's a kissing scene.
BUT now, when i watched it again, u're right IT LOOKS HOT. Xd.. Wahahah. [i should not react like this to my dongsaeng. XD]
U know what I mean~~
MIN is the guy who always looked so cute. And seeing him doing that make me realize that he can be a real man too.
LOL... really LOL~!! XD
U should watch it. ^_^

Yeah. U were all emo.
Why??
Cheer up. Life is good~
SMile always. like this ^_____^
Don't isolate urself.
What's wrong my dongsaeng.
U are making me worried~

Of course, i will reply YES to that~
Im ur Unnie.
If I lose u, my fangirl life will never be the same again. ^^

Really? My chinese improved ^^. Actually, Im losing my vocabularies already~ Not like before..

I miss u dongsaeng^^

I hope I can meet u and zaty in person.
Smile always~ Arasso? <3

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

huh?
if inherit then he wont be in SuJu anymore??
but he do looks cool with that outfit and that hairstyle XD

hahahaha sure you can...
> <
i watched that too...
and guess that he is just borrowing the angle and that makes them looks like kissing???
because he need to perform Akilla for quite a lot of times at different places,
impossible that he kept kissing the girl what LOL!!!
hahahaha i knew that he is a real man since Sorry Sorry -___-||
because he looks super hot and sexy there XD
especially when he cut his hair short...
omg, even more manly...

dont worry about me, unnie...
im fine and im always like this...
you will be used to it sooner or later LOL...
i didnt make myself to be isolated T.T
it just happen like this...

LOL unnie said like im so important...
if you lose me you will still continue fangirling LOL

nononono,
your chinese is even better than the Malays in my school...
i dont know why although we taught them quite a lot of things but they can only remember one or two -__-|||

miss you too, unnie...
wanna come??
LOL come and visit us then > <
arrasooooo~~

Zaty Khan said...

unnie...i really wanna know what did ur sis gave u ;) lol so i can prepare to kill u..hahaha! kidding2..
huhu sungmin kissing scene? no!! i dun want to watch that, lol i'm already mad about YunHo's kissing scene..now sungmin..? can i kill him? xD lol...well who doesnt want to kiss that adorable guy ^-^

yes2 unnie..come and visits us!!! :)
it would be AWESOME!! you can bring ur friends too.. ^_^

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

Unniiieeeeeeeeee~~~!!!
finally unnie is "alive" XD

miss u too....
omona???!!!
you are into ga in as well???!!!
we are the sameeee!! yeah!!!
mine just 2 dayssss
and you are 2 months LOL
im so late for eveything...
for sorry sorry im late for about 2 months,
and abracadabra as well > <
actually i've heard of this song because Boom cross-dressed them in dance battle on October...
but i just didnt pay attention on them (BEG)...
LOL!!i dont dare to do that,
just moving while sitting on the chair whenever i watch the performance...
unnie must be sexy on doing that...
hahahahhaa
i always doubt about my sexuality until i fall for Minnie XD
because i often crazy over female celebs XD

nahhh is ok...
i still have another spare watch...
but i think i wont get a good one in these months as my dad is facing serious financial problem...
(because i gonna buy a new computer soon)
arghhh...honestly, i never receive any christmas gift before...
there is once when i was still in primary,
my brother's friends,
also my unniesss ^^ gave me bears hahahahahaha
and i think thats my first and only xmas gift...
arrasooo, unnie...

you too...take care ^^we