Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 27 December 2009

Fantastic! Elastic! pt.3

YES. Shinee~!!!SHINEE IS NEXT.

Temparature rising,screams covered the whole hall.
Excitement within the fans [including me] is sending shivers down to our spines.
This is the moment that we've been waiting for~~
The long wait is over~~

Isak and Luis made an introduction first~
After a few spiels.Isak ask the audience to kept quiet for a moment coz a clip will be played~

All of us stared at the big screen.
HOLY Sh**~! They played the TEASER of RING DING DONG MV.... And then fans went TOTALLY WILD~!SCREAMS ALL OVER.
Of course the clip was less than a minute, during the clip, after every members have their close up shot, it's funny to hear the screams increasing-decreasing. LOL.

After the teaser was shown.. All eyes are at the stage while screaming.
No lights are turned on. Not even a lil spotlight. But we can still see people going on the centerstage... There's one... two... three... four shadows of not so clear people but we know who they are.. [No Taemin coz he is sick and wasn't able to join the group.]They stood there..
Still no lights..
Fans kept on screaming~
AND then BAM~!!! LIGHTs of different color, and spotlights to the people on the stage was switched on sooo brightfully.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!IT's
SHINee....
OMG. I can't believe it. SHINee in the Philippines soil. SHINee on a CCP stage. SHINee in front of their FILIPINO fans FOR REAL~!!! And I can't believe we Shinee, ME and other SHAWOLS are all breathing the same air for once in our lives~ ^___^
Then an intro... a lovely intro...sounded familiar~~
Then fans screamed again~~~ Waaah~!!
And then along with the music... Shinee started to sing...
STAND BY ME nal parabwajwo~~

WAAAH~!!! Scream... squealing all over he place...
OMG. I thought Im gonna die that night not bcoz I finally saw Shinee in person but bcoz CCP hall might collapsed coz of the high level fangirls~~XD
Boys over Flowers video is played in the big screen and I bet not all shawols noticed that along the way the video got cut off or cut through the middle literally. I just noticed that the video only has Jan Di's half face, LOL. [Pirated??]
The boys couldn't sing their lines properly. They couldn't hear themselves and couldn't hear the things which should be heard from their earpiece. They would put a forced smile once in a while not bcoz they are not happy BUT they did not expect such energetic fans to cheer for them like that. In short, they are SHOCKED.
Filipino SHAWOLS went really wild every minute. I guess they really had difficulty on hearing each other [or hearing themselves] coz of the place. The hall couldn't handle such loud scream like that~..
AnywaysOf course that wouldn't be a problem~They sang the first song whole heartedly~ ^__^
Though our seat is at the 3rd floor, I tried my best to feel their aura from afar.~

OMG.I told myself..
This is it. Savor the moment.
I put my eyes first onto JONGHYUN.
OH gosh. Jonghyun is glowing like his hair~ Jin jja~!!I hated the color but when I saw it in real life only Jonghyun can pull off a hair like that. I mean for an Asian. ^^. I must say, Jonghyun is a natural beauty.[ I saw a fancam of them arriving @ tha airport and Jong stands out coz of the hair and... and ... He's just goddamn GLOWING~!!!]
Next is ONEW. Onew is a cutie~ Handsome, cutie, handsome, cutie... Really nice voice. It sounds different in real life. Different in a good way of course..
Next is MINHO. OMG, the handsome young grown up person in the world. MINHO is a one hot catch~ And at last I was able to keep my promise. I promised to myself that If I saw MinHo in person, I would cheer for him like what EUNHYUK do in "Let's GO! DREAM TEAM!" [Chubarl Dream Team]. And I did. Sooo happy. XD
Last but definitley MY no.1 Shining member is KEY~!! Waaah~! [excuse me Sungmin~]MY KEY!! MIGHTY KEY!!!OMG. I CANNOT SEE KEY's handsome face.Because:

1.) Im at the 3rd floor and he's down there.. So far.
2.) I wasn't with myself when I realized that Im really screaming over him in person... LIVE!
and 3.) The thing that covers his face is such a disaster! At first I thought it's a hat... like a Fedora or something. But it was so shiny, so it couldn't be a hat. Then it moved one time when he kind of headbanged. Then I realized that it is a hair. OMG. How can Koreans have their hair pressed against their head/forehead that neatly??!! I was impressed at the same time dissappointed coz it's abig obstruction on my fangirling moment~. BUT I must say, I did not regret choosing Key over the others. Coz he can be cute and soooo manly at the same time~ LOVE~~![And then I am off to dreamland. LOL. XD]

Okay. Back to the show. After they sing STAND BY ME, They introduce theirselves with their trademark hand move. ^^Onew talked and of course it's in Korean so we didn't understand a thing. All of the fans were shouting "English~! English~!" to Onew so that he'll speak in English. Unfortunately. Onew did not~
After that, JULLIETTE was put on. And do I have to say this again. What do you expect from the fans?? A much louder scream of course~ XD
But it kind of break my heart when the boys positioned themselves and you will notice that a spot is unfilled. :( Fans really misses Taemin a lot. :(
Minho sang Taemin's lines and the no. was a great overall performance.
I don't know how this kids do it, but what what u see in the MV, in Music Bank, Inkigayo etc..etc.. are the same on what I saw in CCP. Same level of energy and all. It was superb.

After Julliette, Isak and Luis went to the centerstage to interview the boys.
Language barrier isn't a problem coz Isak was there. She wasn't just a host but an interpreter as well. I felt a bit disappointed about KEY again coz he didn't speak in English eventough he's fluent to speak it. :(
Each member made an extra talent... Isak asked extra talents to show from the boys.
MINHO started and showd his runway model walk.
Next to him is ONEW. Onew didn't show any extra talent, but he cutely imitates MINHO's runway walk.. with a hand-up-in-the-sky pose.
After Onew is KEY. Waaah... MY KEY. Isak asked to audience to keep quiet coz KEY will rap in ENGLISH. And KEY did, he got MINHO beatboxed for him. :)
Last to do something is JONGHYUN, and JONGHYUN sang a bit from a song that could make all "NOONAS" go crazy. Jong sang his line from their song "Noona neomu Yeppeo". waaah. JONGHYUN's voice is to squeall for. so Smooth~~ 0_o

to be continued..

3 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

unnie ar...
Minnie would definitely crying because of this LOL
i mean because of his fans turns to become his hoobae's fans...
how sad... > <

Zaty Khan said...

huhu MY KEY!! <33 xD lol

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

woahhh
finally my unnie reply my msg T___T
how touching...

huh?did i?
im just so free at home > <
only for some day im busy...
Sifu is actually a chinese word,
which means Master, referring to the person who teach you (anything, but seldom use in academic, more in technical)
if you watch the ancient hong kong drama (which involves a lot of kungfu stuff and actions) you will heard them kept calling their master as sifu XD

yea...
she is somewhat special to me...
because of her that i have at least an A for each exams...
i get the highest marks in Account subject most of the time...
which im really proud of...
so yea...she's like my mentor...

is ok unnie, you are not noisy ^^
i appreciate your concern...

yea...
cant be personal,
tell you here then > <
i just dont want my friends (who are not close with me) to know about that...
because...is somehow, embarrassing > <
nth much about my dream actually,
is just that i dream of one of my primary friend likes me? LOL!! (i just met this friend last week because of our class gathering)
to be specific...
it should be like this,
another primary friend tell me that this primary friend likes me and he seems to agree with that statement too...
aishh how stupid of me...
just that can makes me happy already...
yea...because no one likes me in that way before...
so...story ends...