Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 13 December 2009

Fantastic! Elastic! Pt.2

The show started with the singing of national anthem. It was first time to hear S.Korea's national anthem, eventhough I don't understand it, you'll sense their patriotism in the music.

The first performance is like an intoduction performance. First set of performers are my fellowmen. They showcased a cultural dance complete with traditional costumes and instruments. I kind of missed their complete performance coz I went outside again to look for my sisters whom luckily got inside [before I went out. *_*]. I also missed important people who played a good role between the diplomatic relations of my country to South Korea. Yeah, I was still outside then. T_T. I missed the ambassador's speech, they said it's funny... IDK. XD

And then to first part of the program.

VJ Isak [Arirang, Pops in Seoul] and VJ Luis Manzano [famous actor/VJ in the Phils] hosted the the show.

The first to perform on the first half the program are the Arirangtown Club [??]. This group comprises of Filipino teenagers who are into Kpop and they prepared a dance number. Their music are of course Kpop songs~ Girl's Generation, U-Kiss and of course SHINee. ^^

Second to perform is Avi.... [oh gosh I forgot her surname]. A Filipina teenager who won last years Phil-Kor talent show.

For the night's show, she performed... what else.. the undying "Nobody" by wonder girls, the song that drive us nuts in a bad way coz it is getting to our nerves already. Getting sick of this song~~~ But infairness to Avi, the girl really has talent.

Third performer is one of my favorites. A Korean boy who sang a Filipino song. [Gosh~ I forget the name again~ T_T]

He sang the famous classic Filipino song ANAK by Freddie Aguilar. I must say hands down to this kid coz his accent is so good considering that he only started to live in the Phils less than 2 years ago~ So wow~!

Before the VJs wrap up the first part of the show, they left the audience with VTRs.

There is a VTR that shows how Philippines started to have a diplomatic relation with S.Korea and stuffs like that. It's like a history subject @ school. ^^ And the other VTR is like madness, coz they got few Korean artist including Idol groups to speak and send messages to the Friendship Fest. I swear it's fun to hear all the screams increasing-decreasing whenever the video will switch from one artist to another. Few Kpop artist who greeted were: U-Kiss, Tiara, MBLAQ, One Two, 2pm, my fave. Girls Generation [I love it coz Sooyoung is the one who started SNSD's greetings], my other fave.F(x) [I swear Amber's fangirls went wild including me. XD], SS501, FT Island, of course 2ne1 and Of course Sandara's own greeting. LOL at Sandara coz she did not greet the people but kept on asking if Filipinos missed her. XD. I think I missed a few artists coz again I forgot who else~~ *_*

2ND HALF of the show:

VJ Isak changed her outfit from gown to wild.

She opened the 2nd half with her own version of Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You".

After a few chitchats with VJ Luis. They called up the first Artist to perform[for the 2nd part]. Brownman Revival. Whooo~!

Grabe ang gwapo nung vocalist~!!!! Tama ka ms. Athena. LINTIK talaga~! [oopps. Sorry for that Tagalog all of the sudden] Brownman revival is the Filipino front act for the show.

2nd to perform is the Korean hip-hop duo Mighty Mouth. Actually, I don't know them that much. Only by name. But I heard that they made a collaboration with famous actrous and ex-Baby VOX member Yoon Eun Hye, and that's it. But I must say, this 2 gentlemen knew how to bring out the ENERGY of the fangirls~ Thay even went down the stage and made a great interaction with the Shawols~ :) It was so fun~ How I wish I was there, down @ the orchestra...

Another Korean act performed after them. Winter Play. I think they are the only successful Jazz band in Korea.[im my own POV]. It's my first time to hear them played their instruments and sing~.
M.J. would be so proud if he was able to listen to the band's own version of BILLY JEAN.
With all infairness, they gave justice to the song with their own rendition. They also
sang Gypsy Girl.. IDK what song is that. It was my first time to hear it.

Winter Play is sooo good and I forgot to say that they are the 2nd to the last performers...

2nd to the last.. Which means...

YES.
Shinee~!!!


SHINEE IS NEXT

1 comments:

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

unnie...
obviously, is not a christmas gift... XD
because there is still about 6 days to go...
and obviously, is to remind you of Minnie > <
who knows if you kept thinking about Key until forgot wuri Minnie?? > <

miss you too unnie...
is been a long time since your last reply to my comment > <