Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Monday 3 August 2009

All in a day's work

Here in my office again. Don't have that urge to write something new. But I had the eagerness weeks ago but not now. It's all lost...


I keep on telling myself , 'Oh, this is what I feel right now, I should type it down and post it on my blog..' I don't know what happened. All I knew is that I failed to do it.


Some people dont' get the real point of having a blog.


A friend once asked me why do i have a blog. And is it necessary to update it once in a while... ?? She also asked if someone is reading my blog. Well, it doesn't matter to me if some people were reading it or not. As for me, I like typing down my experiences and things that i had that day. If I'm bored. I'll just open my blog and start reminiscing all those things that i write~


*sigh~~*


I bet that you are saying right now, why don't I just buy a new notebook and have it as my diary..
Well, I can do that. But of course, today's generation is different.More tech-y and I want to be a part of it.


Before, it's 'Dear Diary..', now, BLOGGING!!


I know that sometimes, the things around you, happening with you.. it would be better to keep it to yourself. But in my own POV, I would love to share it with the world. Hahaha...


well, of course.

as long you won't hurt someone and have them curse you.

Why not??

As long as it wouldn't make you less of a person.

Why not??

Who knows... some day someone will put a comment to my page saying that my post or entries helped them a lot... with their... their... life. (??) [can be. XD]
Right??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ehem... actually.... uhmm...Do you really want to know the thruth why I opened a blog.The truth.I'm just bored here in the office, i just don't have something else to do aside from yawning. XD.

0 comments: