Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Wednesday 29 July 2009

KyuMin attacked Tiger XD

Wow~!

Hello everyone!

Kat and I were looking good yesterday.
Why?
Because we were wearing same shirt. XD
Hahahahaha... KyuMin couple attacks~
Yah. Kat is for Kyu and I am for Min. KyuMin.
WTH~~?

Well, we tried our best to find the shirts similar to those
shirts Super Junior are endorsing. Unfortunately, they don't have
those stores here in the Philippines so Kat and I patiently
look for a boutique or shop around the city. And this what we found...




hahahahaha..... I know that this is not the exact shirt they were
wearing but it looks cute, right?? Kat and I bought 2 pairs... hahah
If you want this kind of shirts, you can purchase one @ ARTWORKS.
They have a lot uf cute designs there. And it's very cheap.. reasonable price XD.

Haha... Sooner or later, we'll put 'KyuMin' on the back of our shirts~~ XD
It'll be more fun~~

0 comments: