Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 23 August 2009

SORRY, SORRY Philippines

Until now I just can't seem to move on upon hearing the news that Universal Records will be releasing Super Junior's 3rd album here in my country. Universal Records Phils. will release SORRY, SORRY and it's VERSION C.

waAah~~~!!!
TOTALLY WHAAAA~~!!! XD

Oh my. Until know I don't what to do.. What to think of next.. I'm so confused.. Im starting to speak in gibberish.. Incoherency attacks.. XD. LOL
Yaish~~ Even my phone transactions are affected. [Ganun kalala..~! hehehe]
*just joking~*

Honestly, [naks, honestly na..]
Of course, I'm happy. Phils ELFs have been waiting for these~
And it's a sign that lil' by lil' SUPER JUNIOR will get to know the Philippines ELF and their other fans.
And it's also a sign that Super Junior will be visiting the counrty....

And it's also a sign of.. of... TT__TT *sobbing..* that I will get bankrupt. Super Junior coming here in the Philippines could mean not only HEAVEN but also expenditures~~ ya~~!! [LOL]

If you know what I mean~

waaah~~!!!

However...
WHO CARES~!!!
They are SUPER JUNIOR.
They are my Stress relievers.
They are my Sunshine.
They gave me smiles~
They make me happy.
They inspired me...
to be like this.. a young lady old enough to be a FANGIRL. XD

Well, seriously.
They gave me insipration.
They gave me hope..
They brighten up my gloomy day~
They are my rainbow after the rain.

Ok. Seriously, I have to stop. @_@ LOL

WELL. For SUPER JUNIOR, ANYTHING~!

GO FOR THE BROKE!!

I'm READY! XD



T___T

0 comments: