Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 8 June 2008

What a sad day...

not just sad but boring as well..

well, I'm here right now at the office.. yes. that's right.. it's Sunday and i have work. I mean we have work. We is Marilou and me.. yeah, we both thought that being in here is really unfair. I mean think about it, we couldn't go to Sunday masses. Not attending mass makes me sick and makes me feel less of a person. And that would make God unhappy too.

Well, I hope God will understand me and Marilou..
I hope.


Here at the office right now is sooooooooo boooooring!!!
phones will ring and you have to assist an annoying passenger on the other line..
grr.. will call again and again and again just to ask the same questions..
ah.. haaay... ex. code name: Romeo Tango.( kilala ni ilou toh!!)

oh.. i know that I have to be thankful cause i have a decent job, but my job keeps me off from my normal and healthy life..

most especialy my spiritual life..

well, marilou and i hope that on the next, next months, we will have a weekend 'rest day"..

loulou let's pray for that..

arasji?


0 comments: