Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Monday 9 June 2008

ahihihihi... WU!!! guys..?

to my dearest wu,

hi! granny here..
I've post the video slideshow of some of our pictures since freshmen to now..(??)
thanks to One true media.
anyways, wu, I hope you'll like it.
hindi nga lang siya ganoon ka-polished kaya parang mejo malabo ung ibang mga pictures..
carry na yon.
sana ma-enjoy niyo.. hehehe...

miss ko na kayo..

grabe nag sarap isipin at balikan ang mga nakaraan.. *emote?*
hahahaha.. from WU family, with the Bacteria boys, with the AnYeong friends, with kuya Nato, hanggang mag 2nd generation WU na tayo.. hahahaha.. matatag talaga.

masaya rin ang life to be a part of BST 1n batch 2004-2008..

yun naman ang susunod kong gagawan...

*sigh*

miss you guys..

0 comments: