Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Saturday 11 April 2009

Holy Week means Penitence

Today is Sabado de Gloria (Black Saturday) and I am here at the office.
Nothing can be worst on being at the office on a holy day.

Well, what's new about my job.. I even went to work last Huwebes Santo (Maundy Thursday) and for the first time ever, I argue with an Australian passenger over the phone.

Oh~! That is one major bad trip and I made God unhappy.
I even made God more unhappy when everytime I thought of Super Junior this past days.

I know some people don't get it.

Well here in my country, since we are considered the biggest Catholic country in whole Asia, celebrating Holy week is very important. We are spending the whole week attending vigils and church activities. And the most important of thing to do on remebering the sufferings of the Lord Jesus is penitence and sacrificing the things that make you happy.

I grew up on that kind of perception and belief. So... as my penitence, I should not watch any Super Junior shows and not to listen to their songs.

Hmmmmp...~~~

Well, I hope I can do that.
But of course for my faith, I should do it.

0 comments: