Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 12 April 2009

안녕, 녹색 팔찌.

'_'

Honestly, I don't know how start this post...
Uhmmm~~... But at least give me a chance to be like this again.

The only people who will understand or at least get the thought of this post's title are the people who are so close to me. That is Ilou and Katrina.

Sorry guys... I just couldn't express how I feel about Ilou's news... Ye, you know what I mean.

Aish~~~! Sorry if I am being like this again. I just don't want you to see me became a LITTLE SAD when I found out that... he settled down. (You know who's that 'he').

Honestly... The truth... is I didn't get hurt. I am all OK. Yep, he was the reason I fell in love for the second time. And just that. That was enough. Thinking about that he is already married kind of makes me a bit sad BUT not hurt. It is because it is now inappropriate to reminisce all of the things or times I had with him. I had fun and share a good laugh with both of you habang iniisip natin sila. Kat and Ilou, you guys can laugh at me. Alam kong magara ako, but I don't want to lie to both of you. I don't want to be plastic and say that I'm 100% ok. You guys knew how I cried so hard when I lost the bracelet that he gave me and how I became so mushy and melancholic when we are still 2nd year college students.

Well, I'm 80% ok and 20% not ok.

Sorry friends pero ayoko na i-elaborate pa. Basta....

Well, of course as a friend I am happy for him. Yah! Cheers~!

현희, Congratulations! And thanks, friend!


---------------------------------------------------------------
Ilou and Kat, well you guys can laugh at me and say "para kang tanga" to me. I'll accept it.
Ganito talaga nararamdaman ko e. '_'. Thanks bestfriends Ilou and Kat. Eversince, kayo talaga nakaunawa sa akin about him. Love you!



0 comments: