Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Saturday 27 March 2010

14 Days to Go...

...and my FANGIRLING LIFE will never be the same again.

Yes. 14 Days to go and I don't know what to do~! LOL.
SS2 in Manila is on the 10th if April.
2 Weeks from today... sooooo fast approaching.
I got may hair done, ordered lightsticks, practiced my LUNGS on how to deliver loud squealls but I still feel that I AM NOT YET PREPARED.
Good thing that I was allowed to take a "LEAVE" from work tomorrow to attend one of the greatest day of my life.
THE SUPER JUNIOR MERCHANDISE SALE. Hahahaha... I know that ordinary people don't get how important this day would be. But to fangirls like me, YOU ARE with me guys, right? ^^
Tomorrow's event is also to finalize everything before the SS2 in Manila. Yes it is one of the biggest merchandise sale ever handled before a big concert. It is also a practice day of FANCHANTS so that we will be united on the actual concert.
Weeeeeeee..... I'm so excited. :D.

0 comments: