Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 14 February 2010

Hello SHINee

Oh gosh~!

This isn't right....

I want to kill myself for setting aside my SUJU liking to spazz over SHINee.

LOL.

Can't help it. After I saw them in person, my 'Shawol side' just grew and grew as well as my love for SHINee. Hahaha... Seeing a star in person can change evrything u think about them.

But that doesn't mean that I'm putting my love for SuJu to an end. I just need a break from all the pressures their SuShow 2 had caused me. XD. Im just setting it aside for a moment~

... and watching Shinee's Hello Baby is calming. Hahaha... [LOL. Calming~]

And if u want to fall in love with CHOI MINHO, I mean a real swept away...
Watch this show~
I guarantee you a real MINHO ESCAPADE.

--------------------------
====================
--------------------------

Im thinking of changing my blog but im not that pretty sure yet what to do~
Yeah... Whatever.

Oh. Before I forgot.
HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVRYONE~]
Cheers!

0 comments: