Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Monday 16 March 2009

Super Junior SORRY, SORRY is HOT,HOT

Super Junior's 3rd album is out!

That's right people, our beloved oppas are back into action again. Though, they never left the limelight, it is still different right now that they'll be conquering the world as SUPER JUNIOR again. AS SUPER JUNIOR. 13.

SuJu's 3rd album SORRY SORRY is way too different from their previous albums. It's more mature and HOTTER!!
I'm sorry but words are not enough to describe how great they are now. (naks!)

oh~~~~~

It's sad that the CD is not availble here in my country. Huhuhu... They should include the Philippines, they have a lot of fans here.

BUT.... On April 10, my own SORRY SORRY CD will be resting on my own hands..

WHAHAHAHA... My friend will go to Korea on April and my Korean oppa will buy me and Katrina the album as his gift to us. Wahahahah~~~!!!!

Geez, can't wait.

0 comments: