Life is what you make of it. Always has been, always will be.


I love LIFE.
I love to LAUGH.
I love LOVE.

Sunday 25 January 2009

Another Asian Invasion



Playful F4. oh.. it's bringing me back to the good ol' times


Playful SuJu. and this makes me wanna join them ^_^





The new F4- JVKV- Waiting for U ( who..?? me??)


From cute to WILD - Super Junior- Don't Don


Before, I get crazy when I hear this phrase -- "Ta jia hao! Wo men shi F si (F4)". But now how I wanted to melt when I hear -- "Anyeongha sae yo! Eu ri neun Syoo Pu Ju Ni Uh YO!!"
Yes. I was an F4 (now JVKV) fanatic. Oh! I mean I still am.. hehe.. But I switched to SuJu. woohoo!!
Super Junior or SuJu is a Korean boyband composed of 13 cute guys! Yes 13! Can you imagine that... 13!!! waaah! That's a lot of drooling... ^_^. Not just that. Thay don't just sing or dance or occassionally act in a drama, this boyband are composed of uber-talented and gifted lads. There are DJs, martial artists, wushu artist, ballerino, model, drummer and just-super-cute guy. Wheeww...~~

Eventhough they are 13 in a group, it's not that hard to diffirentiate one guy from the other. They have their own uniqueness and styles. And each one of them never lack a chance to showcase their talents.
aahhh...~~ SuJu..~~~

About F4, I still like them though. They are the first asian boyband whom I got crazy with. They are different. Well, they are seniors to Suju. And they are like living legends when u talk about Asian boybands ever existed.

haaay~~~! 'Shui Ge' to 'Gee yo wo Oppa'.

These guys rock my world.
SuJu~~~~

I hope i will have a chance to see them in person. And experience what I experienced with F4.

Well, now I know who rules my year..

It's Super Junior people. SUPER JUNIOR!!!

Granny loves Super Junior!

1 comments:

grannyLEE said...

hey! Nice work.. keep it up.

yeah right... it's me.. myself, writing comments on my own blog.

^__~